2006-01-21

But What???

Some spam I received today:

Subject: "but chemistry talmud"
From: Tootsie Squizzato

I couldn't but open it... it was some crap about homeowner credit, with this baffling text at the bottom:

demeanour He never made a suggestion but once and on that occasion I dont know what put ethology said my aunt would have been as natural and blake a girl as ever breath been overdosed with taters I commanded him in my deepest voice to order a veal cutlet and dreamed of ancient eavesdropped Kolappa and friendship lars the recollection of what I had seen on that night when Mr Hendricks went away first began ache and I was eminent and distinguished in that little world as he handled the reins I construed this remark into an indication of a wish that he should grow out of that Whenever I fall into trouble or fall in love I shall always tell you if youll let me Well I am what they call an anselmo man he returned that is to say I get bored to


I couldn't summer scientology potato more...

--YY

p.s. Yes, I know it's meant to fool spamblockers. Didn't work, though :-)

No comments: