2006-01-18

So I Moved, Huh?

Yeah, yeah. I moved. Whaddya want from me? I actually stayed on LiveJournal as long as I did because they swore off ownership/responsibility for anything I wrote there. Which is just the way I like it. I'm not a fan of Google (my new host, so far) owning what I write. So I have to look into that some more. In the end, though, I'm lazy, and LJ's was never really where I should be, so here I am.

I'm also annoyed because Google wouldn't host my profile photo. I understand not hosting photos to be posted - that would build up mighty quickly - but a profile photo? Memory-wise, that's like ten posts (yes it depends on the photo size and the post sizes - leave me alone)! So, nu? What did I do? I used Flickr, which is owned by Yahoo, which is Google's arch-competitor. Ha! Clever, I am.

So, I look forward to your visiting my new home! And don't mind the attack dogs in the yard - I just fed them two days ago...

--YY

No comments: